Prime location – one block off Hwy 10Download Flyer
Location: 201 Citizens Dock Road
Size: 4300 Sq ft
Be a part of the economic development of the Crescent City Harbor District which will include tourist attractions such as The Tsunami Experience and an indoor water park. There will also be new guest lodging options that include camping cabins, tent sites and deluxe RV spaces.
- Building is located on the main intersection of harbor traffic just one block off highway 101.
- Directly across the street from one of the harbor’s anchor tenants, a newly built retail store completed in 2016.
- A prime location for Crescent City tourism with numerous hotels within a couple of blocks.
Obtain a full liquor license in the Harbor District for only $6,000. No new liquor licenses are currently available elsewhere in Del Norte County.
- The California Coastal trail runs alongside the building.
- Redwood National and State Parks are located just a couple miles to the northeast and south of the Harbor. In 2016, an estimated 800,000 people visited the parks to see the Coastal Redwoods. Of those visitors, it is estimated that 500,000 transited past the Harbor District on Hwy 101 to visit Jedidiah Smith Park, home to Stout Grove, on the north and Prairie Creek Redwoods on the south.
For more information, please contact Charlie Helms, CEO, Crescent City Harbor District, 101 Citizens Dock Road, Crescent City, CA, 95531. Email at (redacted) or by phone at 707-464-6174, extension 24.