Crescent City Harbor a newly rebuilt, state-of-the-art marina, with modern amenities for both recreational boaters and commercial fisherman. Our new harbor was dedicated on March 22, 2014. The Inner Boat Basin marina has 240 slips which range in length from 30 feet to 70 feet and we offer side- tie moorage for vessels up to 175 feet long. The harbor is dredged to a 12 foot depth.
The new Inner Boat Basin was designed to resist a 50 year Tsunami event. Thirty inch diameter piles, enclosed in HDPE sleeves, were driven from twenty one to thirty seven feet into the bedrock. “H” dock is designed as a wave and current attenuator with many closely spaced piles to disrupt tsunami flow patterns within the harbor.
Wide concrete docks from Bellingham Marine with lighted Eaton power pedestals provide a safe and stable environment for your vessel and passengers. A new ADA compliant restroom facility with showers, a laundry room and an enclosed fish cleaning station, constructed in 2014, is available for use by our slip tenants. A state-of-the-art, lighted, ADA compliant gangway allows tenants access to the new restroom and shower building.
- We offer free Wi-Fi throughout the harbor.
- The Harbor has two outstanding restaurants located on property. The Chart Room, a classic seafood restaurant, and North Coast Ocean Sports and Grill, a contemporary beach food restaurant. Both restaurants offer full-service dining and have wonderful South Beach and Harbor views.
- If you are interested in buying crab, tuna fish or oysters fresh off the boats, the Crescent City Crab Shack on the south side of the harbor or Crescent Seafood on the north side of the harbor offer a full range of seafood for you.
- There are five other restaurants, ranging from Northwest contemporary to Mexican, just across the street.
- Four hotels are located across Highway 101 from the harbor and there are two RV Parks on harbor property to serve guests.
- South Beach Outfitters, conveniently situated a few steps from the beach, offers surfboard and wetsuit rentals and sales for harbor visitors. They also have a nice selection of t-shirts, souvenirs and gifts.
- North Coast Ocean Sports and Grill rents paddle boards to enjoy on South Beach and bicycles to cruise along the California Coastal Trail that runs through the Harbor
- You can enjoy sport fishing and whale watching or hang out at the docks and watch sea lions and seals.
- Englund Marine Supply has a store at the harbor that can supply all your vessel, foul weather gear and fishing needs, both for commercial and recreational fishers. they also offer things like crab pot rentals for recreational fishers in season.
- The Coast Redwoods Art Association Gallery offers visitors the opportunity to view and purchase unique works of art from local artists, painters, sculptors and photographers.
- We have a 30 ton Travelift and a dry storage area for light, do-it-yourself, repairs.
- Fashion Blacksmith is a full service shipyard with a shiplift 100 feet long and 34 feet wide, with a maximum 275 long ton lifting capacity.